Actual useful about me
Hi there! I’m Cate and you’re a babe.
I am a big fan of: christmas lights, coffee, writing, reading, comedy, baking cupcakes, falling in love with boys, fic, Teen Wolf, SNL, Arrested Development, One Direction (I like to tweet them casually asking to hang out, and they like casually pretending they have no idea who I am), Sherlock, Star Trek, Boy Meets World, crying over disney movies, crying over boybands, crying over everything all the time always, clothes, Tina Fey, theatre, and bagels
Also, you’re sexy. I can tell because you read my About Me. Here’s me, in case you were wondering
don’t be intimidated, I only look that good about 1% of the time. this is me the other 99%